Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Rounding Out 2010

Leon and I getting ready to go out.
The year of 2010 was a very eventful year for Leon and me. We went to the pumpkin patch, football games, hung out with friends, Christmas Parties and much more. Instead of writing a detailed blog this time, I think I'll just post a bunch of pictures of everything we did during the last few months of 2010. I like pictures better anyways and hopefully you will too! Enjoy! 
In October, we went with some friends and their kids to the pumpkin patch. Needless to say, you don't have to be a kid to enjoy the pumpkin patch!
   
No words necessary.


Troy University Homecoming with two of my beautiful
 pledge sisters, Didi and Lacey.
After the office Christmas party with my great co-workers.


No comments:

Post a Comment